Where are the new posts? Slacker!!! I am glad you like my blog! Anybody's could be cute if they lived on the computer like me! I am such a loser! I should be making a grocery list but I can't stop blogging!!! If you do have any questions about anything in the blog world I will try to help!
WAHOO! I never knew you blogged! I was snooping through all of Chelsea's friends and found you! I am so glad that I get to SEE pictures! Your family is so stinking cute!
7 comments:
yeah:) another blog for me to look at! your boys are so dang cute!!! miss you:)
Hey Julie, Glad to see your cute family is doing so well
hey julie! our family's new blog address is makenzeeandfamily.blogspot.com
Cute! New pics please!
Where are the new posts? Slacker!!! I am glad you like my blog! Anybody's could be cute if they lived on the computer like me! I am such a loser! I should be making a grocery list but I can't stop blogging!!! If you do have any questions about anything in the blog world I will try to help!
What an adorable picture of Ethy! I hope to see ya soon!
WAHOO! I never knew you blogged! I was snooping through all of Chelsea's friends and found you! I am so glad that I get to SEE pictures! Your family is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment