Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hmmm, these would be great to grind into the new carpet!

This is Garrett's little adventure while I was trying to update my blog. He seriously dumped the entire box and then drove his truck over the fun little circles. Where was Ethan to tattle on him when I needed a heads up? He was pasting a box of new bandaids all over his body. Hey at least they weren't outside with no clothes on or something-it could have been worse!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Sarah Stokes said...

JULIE!!! Adorable kids, it was sooo fun to meet you! Hope your planning on coming to our next fiesta! Check out the picture posted of our night!

Lindsay said...

Julie, I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could see yours! Your boys are so cute & you look so great! Your house looks amazing! Some day I would love to come see it!

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Julie, You too can have a cute blog!! Here is an address that will walk you right through the steps www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com this lady gives idiot proof instructions, if I can do it, anyone can!! Good luck

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Julie-
It's Jenn. I love your blog. Your boys are so cute. This picture reminds me of why I am only going to have girls. I love your house from what I can see of it. It makes me miss the snow just a little bit.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey Jules. Adorable blog. Next time you work on your blog you might want to call a babysitter. Just Kidding. LOL!

Tami said...

That is hilarious. At least no one called 9-1-1 that day and there were no run-ins with the police. That's a plus.

Chelsea said...

THIS is my life EVERY DAY! I swear I vacuum and sweep 8 times a day... they rip everything out of my pantry. oh the joys:) I loved your "blurp" on the side of your blog...it made me laugh! love you

Grigg family

Grigg family