Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little boys should never be sent to bed...


They always wake up one day older! (That's my fav quote from Peter Pan). I adore this picture of my little guys sound asleep and seeking each other for comfort. We decided Garrett was big enough to sleep with Ethan in their room instead of a toddler bed. I was a bit worried about what it would do to both of them, but I think they actually both sleep better because they just cuddle like this all night long.

5 comments:

Cordie said...

That is so precious!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

This is adorable. Hopefully they will always be best of buddies.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Ohhh! That is so sweet. Garrett is growing up so much. I can't wait to see them. I also love how he brings you his diaper changing stuff.

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to do that with our kids.

Melinda said...

I love that you took a picture of this! They are so cute!

Grigg family

Grigg family