Sunday, February 24, 2008

My baby is 2!

Happy Birthday Garrett! I cannot believe it has been two years since I was folding laundry and realized the reason I was so miserable is because I was in labor. One quick trip to the hospital (thanks to a friend), one husband finally arriving, two epidurals, 10 IV pokes, 500 ice chips, and a few more semi-miserable hours later...we had our little boy! Starving, blue-eyed, and screaming he began to introduce himself to our family-changing it forever! Love ya GG!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

They grow up way too fast!! I decided I'll let Amelia marry one of your boys because your boys are so cute!! She has to wait until she's 30 though. I hope that's going to be okay. They would make cute kids though!!

Tami said...

Happy B-day Garrett! That pic's too cute!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Hope ya had a good birthday.

Grigg family

Grigg family