Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time to potty train


This little guy does this new thing where if he is poopy, he brings me all the stuff to change him. Everything-diaper, powder, wipes, changing pad, lotion. Then he lays it all out and lays down and yells at me to come. Usually, I haven't even realized he needs to be changed because he beats me to the punch. I think if he can do all of this, he is definitely ready to start potty training. Hopefully, he will agree...

4 comments:

Cordie said...

So So funny! Yup good luck with potty training!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

How funny. I wish Heber would even cooperate with me when I notice he has a yucky diaper. He thinks it is time to play chase as soon as the diaper getup comes out.

Makenzee and Family said...

aw! i wish he would have done that for me! maybe he'll be potty trained this summer!

Callin and Tricia said...

Hey Jules, I tagged you so check out my blog. Wait did you already tag me? OOps!

Grigg family

Grigg family