Wednesday, February 20, 2008


We had fun even though the rope tow was a nightmare. My forearms will never be the same. Ethan was a great sport most of the time. He said he didn't want to make "triangles" (snowplowing for kids) with his feet anymore, he wanted to go back to Papa's house.

2 comments:

My Angels said...

I remember the day when my parents used to drag us up the hill and tell we had to make it until lunch. Our toes and finger tips were frozen and all we could think about was getting back to the lodge with the warm fireplace. As we got older, it was totally worth it and my parents couldn't keep up. Ethan looks like he had a good time!! The picture is adorable as usual!

us said...

Gotta love those rope tows. Statton loved skiing last spring but hated it when we took him a couple of months ago. I decided that the weather makes it or breaks it and needless to say, I'm waiting until april to take him out again. And yes, skiing with kids is one of the very best workouts! :o)

Grigg family

Grigg family