Thursday, February 14, 2008

Object of my Affection

WHAT IS HIS NAME: Roman
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 5 years
HOW LONG DID WE DATE: We dated for about 3 years on and off.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: He did, but I wanted to be first so I had to come up with a really creative plan.
WHO IS TALLER: He is by several inches.
WHO SINGS BETTER: I used to think I do, but he has been practicing on "Sing Star" and can beat me now!
WHO'S SMARTER: He is, I suppose.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I write the checks, he manages the account-thank goodness!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: I do and always have.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: He does thanks to his new riding mower, but I still like to sometimes.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do most of the time, but he cooks a mean steak and crab legs.
WHO DRIVES: Mostly him, but I always drive when we are in a hurry because he drives like a grandpa when he's not really thinking about it.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: Ooooh, him? We both are actually. We can compromise great though!
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: It was mutual but he definitely put the moves on first.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: He asked me out after a superbowl party.
WHO PROPOSED: He did-with a limo, flowers and the works.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: I do, I have 7 and he has 2.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Oooh, him?
I TAG: Tami, Kelli, Marilyn

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hey, you think he wears the pants? Did you guys really date 3 years? I knew it felt like forever.

Grigg family

Grigg family