Sunday, March 23, 2008

100% Juice


Since I don't have my Easter pics ready yet, I thought I would tell about our new favorite drink. The brand is "Naked" and it is a fruit juice loaded with real, genuine fruit. This "Blue Machine" has 25 blueberries, 4 blackberries, 4 apples, and 1 banana. There are lots of different kinds. We love that it gives you a little energy buzz because of all the vitamins, and nutrients. It costs a bit more than most juices, but we think it is well worth it. You can dilute it with water to make it go further. Sams Club is the cheapest place we have found it so far, but most convenient stores stock it so it's easy to find. Next time you're tempted to but a soda or sugary apple juice for the kids, grab this and try it!

6 comments:

Julie M. said...

It's SO good huh? So I don't know if you remember me, but I was just checking out the Olson's blog and saw your cute face! Your kids are so adorable! Anyway, just had to say hey!

steph said...

Sounds good. Why don't you bring some and come to Girls Night for Marilyn at my house on Wednesday night. Games will be played.

Steph said...

JULIE!!! Hey remember me? I found you from Tricias blog. I was just thinking about you 2 the other day. How are you? You look great and what cute little boys! I hope you dont mind if I sneek a peek every now and then!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey Julie! I had so much fun with you and your boys! The pictures are so cute on your slideshow. We'll come to your house soon.

Anne Marie said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It's so good to hear from you! I love your blog. Your little boys are so cute. I love the pictures of you and your sisters, too. Beautiful girls!!! How fun, I'm glad you're blogging.

Jilleen said...

I'll have to try this drink. Sounds yummy.

Thank you for the nice comments about Samuel and for all your love and prayers.

Grigg family

Grigg family