Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh My!

Thought these were so funny considering the price of gas right now and all the talk of them going even higher. Let's just say I'm not loving my Yukon at the moment; it's a killer to fill up. I remember when gas was .99 cents at Maverik and we about died when it reached $1.25. Guess those were the good ol' days.


4 comments:

Annie said...

Hey darling! It has been forever since I have checked out blogs. Yours has come a long way since I last looked. I spent forever enjoying all of pictures and stories. Your boys are so dang handsome! Love you lots!

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

Its so fun to see your kids so close and playing so cute together. I love enjoying Nivelli as a baby but it will be fun for Matix to have more of a playmate. It's fun seeing your pictures

us said...

Dito. Can't believe how high gas is. What happened to the good old days? 99 cents was much better.

Julie M. said...

GAS STINKS! I hate paying for it. Oh well, at least we have cars, right? :)

Grigg family

Grigg family