Just another hour spent in the tub playing with bubbles. I swear this is their favorite activity when there is nothing fun to do outside. I don't mind at all, I think I read-okay skimmed -like 3 magazines while sitting on the edge supervising. Plus they come out squeaky clean. It is definitely a win -win situation.

5 comments:
How fun! How many lidfulls of bubbles is that? It's very cheap entertainment for the kids. Hope Garrett is better for EASTER!!!!
My kids love baths too! Poor Abby has horrible skin, so we have to keep them to a minimum. I emailed you some pics. Let me know if you get them or not!! Have a Happy Easter!!
What a fun mom you are! I loved your bathroom by the way. I would say thanks for the tour but you weren't our director. Your house is adorable. It was fun hanging with you for only our Target experience. Who could go wrong with Target and good friends? You should visit next week during spring break - hitch a ride with Marilyn. I am ready for more laughs.
They look like they are having so much fun. Bubble baths are a great way to get through Idaho winters......I should try it myself.
That's so funny, I do the exact same thing when my boys are in the tub! My kids are like, "Mom, can we get out now? We're getting all wrinkled!" and I'm like, "Yeah, as soon as I finish this chapter..."
Post a Comment