Finally you got over it and posted the cereal pic! See, aren't you glad you took a picture? Just think, that could've been hours of fun to play in all day! That is hilarious.
OH MY GOSH!!! You never told me about this one! Just how did the mother of all patience handle this one? You are way too good with your boys! The closest I've gotten to letting my boys be boys is outside or digging in oatmel, very supervised!
5 comments:
Goodness!
...That's a lot of cereal!
But it's too cute!
So funny. I can laugh because I'm not the one cleaning it up!! Don't you just love days like that? Cute, cute kids!!
Finally you got over it and posted the cereal pic! See, aren't you glad you took a picture? Just think, that could've been hours of fun to play in all day! That is hilarious.
I love it. Looks like you let the boys be boys. They probably loved that!
OH MY GOSH!!! You never told me about this one! Just how did the mother of all patience handle this one? You are way too good with your boys! The closest I've gotten to letting my boys be boys is outside or digging in oatmel, very supervised!
Post a Comment