Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Favorite

"BOYS are found everywhere-on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to . Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older brothers and sisters tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is TRUTH with dirt on its face, BEAUTY with a cut on its finger, WISDOM with bubble gum in its hair and the HOPE of the future with a frog in its pocket." -Alan Beck

5 comments:

Tami said...

LOVe, love, love this quote!

Callin and Tricia said...

Oh that just hits it right on. I love that!

Chelsea said...

that is so cute! I think I need one of them running around :)

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I love this.....I wish I could put it on his bedroom wall.

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

I love this quote. I put it in Matix's baby book

Grigg family

Grigg family