Even when the weather is not as great as I would like it to be right now, I'm reminded everyday of why I should still be happy. These little monkeys make my world go 'round! I cannot imagine life without them-just looking at this picture makes me smile.

7 comments:
Cute pic. I love Ethan's face. I don't think Edward is that great either. Which one is Bella?
Hey what an adorable picture! This is how I picture Ethan when I am not there. Also, You are so creative I love your IPOD list, made me laugh. love ya
I decided to make my blog private, but send me your email and I'll invite you to it. I just thought you might want access to it because are kids are going to marry one day. My email is jnnfrhdfld@yahoo.com
Jenn
Cute boys! I like the new look on your blog. Maybe one of these days I'll spice mine up.
That picture makes me laugh too. What would you do with out crazy little boys
I love dressing my kids alike...glad to see I am not the only one!! They are so cute!!!
that pictures is so cute and made me laugh:) I'm starting to question our friendship since you come here often and I NEVER see you:) jk..but one of these times we must get together for even 5 minutes!
Post a Comment