Monday, April 14, 2008

Zoo!


Finally it was warm enough to enjoy being outside this last weekend! My friend Marilyn and I took the boys and had lunch and then spent the afternoon at the zoo. It was so fun to be outside running around and enjoying the warm sun on our faces!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute collage, can you believe Conner looks like such a geek cuz he wouldn't take his hat off. He hates the wind so if there is even a chance of wind (like that ever happens in Idaho) he's just happy to have a hat.

steph said...

How fun! How do you get your pictures to fit in the collage? It seems like when I do it part of the picture is always getting cropped off. What is the secret?

Tami said...

How fun. I miss your cute little zoo...

Grigg family

Grigg family