Mother's Day was so great! Usually I don't like it because I feel guilty about everything I'm really bad at when it comes to being a mom. But, this year I just tried to realx and not think about it :) Ethan made me the sweetest little card in his best coloring, Roman got me those beautiful flowers and the patio furniture we are lounging on, and Garrett gave me the best hug I've had in a while! We had a great dinner and I was off duty-yea! I feel so lucky to call these guys MINE!

6 comments:
Happy Mother's day! You are so good at posting. The patio furniture looks cute and I love the flowers and coloring from Ethy! Looks like a good day for a great mom!
Looks like a fun day! I've got a Mother's Day card VERY similar to yours! Cute!
How fun!! Isn't it great to be loved!
Wow somebody got hooked up for Mother's Day! Way to go Roman!
Oh they sure love you. Love the new furniture! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend at the scrapbook expo. It's so fun to get away once in a while. Those pictures of Garrett at the zoo do remind me a ton of when Gabe was that way. Crazy! I'm glad you had a great mother's day!
Jules! I found your blogsite from Natalie's page. Wow!! Your family is so cute and it sounds like you had a rockin' Mother's Day. It is so nice to be a mom isn't it. It looks like you are doing an awesome job. Those boys are so cute. I have a blog too, but not as cute as yours. Check it out sometime. kmnelsonfam.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you!
Marissa
Post a Comment