So we finally found a great deal on a boat and Roman picked it up last week! I am so in love with it already. The boys adore being on the tubes and are just fine with riding around for hours in or out of the boat. Of course I'm the most paranoid mother of all time and won't let them out of my sight or without a life jacket for a single second, but we still do great!Saturday we watched an older guy wreck on his jet ski and found him floating unconcious in the water! It was so freaky! I tried not to panic but I'm pretty sure I swore when I realized we didn't have cell service and we were his only meager rescuers. We helped pull him into another boat and I rode back to help with his major head wound-yes lot of blood everywhere! He was breathing the whole time, thank heavens, but he was out for a good 10 minutes. When he came to he couldn't remember where he was or who he was with. A ranger radio'ed for an ambulance and finally some of his friends noticed the commotion and came over to claim him. I'm sure with a few stitches and advil he was fine- but we can all be thankful for life jackets!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is the scariest story! It's a good thing you guys were there. But yeah, you got a boat. So fun. Ethan looks so cute with his little life vest on. So glad you finally posted pictures, I've missed being caught up on what's going on with you. We need to get together before the summer is over. (Oh and hey, I never did see Alaska pics!?)
My husband wants a boat so bad. I am the one who gets sea sick but wishes I didn't. How fun for you guys!
Hey Jules! So cute! That pic is worth a thousand words. I love that look on his face. He is truly happy!
Hey...I got a chance to meet your little guys in persn while I was in Idaho. I think you were gone on the cruise and I saw them with your sis-in-law at the t-ball games. They are even more cute in person. So adoreable!
How scary. I love boating too. It is a blast. The boat is a great investement and will bring lifetime memories and fun for you and your kids.
How fun and how scary! Good thing you were there to help! I think a boat would be fun. I agree, still need to see photos from Alaska!
Post a Comment