Monday, July 28, 2008

Girl's Camp


Here is our crazy group from the 24th ward! We had such a great week together. The girls seemed to enjoy themselves and we all had a blast. Boating and tubing was definitely a hightlight even though we had a few injuries including stitches for one girl (tough Kenzee even came back). These girls are so strong and have the sincerest, deepest testimonies. It amazes me because I don't think I was like that at that age. They really are faced with so much and yet they remain strong-They are so AWESOME!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like Girl's Camp was a lot of fun. I'm glad you all had a good time, and I bet your glad it's OVER! And your right, we have the BEST youth in our ward I've ever seen!

The Morton's said...

The youth today amaze me. I really admire the strength of their faith and testimonies and their spirtual knowledge. I definitely didn't have that as a teen. I can imagine what great parents they're going to be!

Marilyn said...

Kenzie totally loved you up there! She had a couple of rough minutes (falling in the stream and sore ears) but she said you were awesome! So glad you were there to take care of my "baby"! Thanks so much, you ROCK!!!

Grigg family

Grigg family