Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Alaska!

I finally got all my pictures of our trip onto my computer. Here is a random sampling! Most of the glaciers are Glacier Bay and the helicopter glacier is in Juneau. The little towns are Skagway and Ketchican. I still can't believe how much fun we had; I would reccomend it to anyone!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jilleen said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I only had a couple days in Juneau and LOVED it! Looks like you guys did some really fun things.

Tia said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Alaska. Thanks for sharing your pics for us all to see! It looks awesome.

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun, so beautiful, yet so cold! How fun to ride in a helicopter. Sounds like an awesome vacation.

Tami said...

Cute pics. It looks so pretty there. We will have to go on vacation together sometime.

Lindsay said...

It looks like so much fun! I am jealous!

Brooke Campbell said...

You guys are so lucky! It looks like it was a blast! It's always nice to get away every once in a while!!

Grigg family

Grigg family