I celebrated my 29th birthday this year! Wow, I feel so old and don't even think about talking to me about next year-
I refuse to believe that I could actually be 30 someday:)Roman and I came home from dinner while my cute niece Kenzee babysat and found the kitchen decorated and a pile of homemade cookies! The boys were waiting to sing Happy Birthday and were grinning ear to ear. The cake Roman bought was Barbie-apparently Dairy Queen was low on traditional icecream cake. Oh well, it was still so yummy and we had a great little party.
I got some great presents, but the best part was just being with all my boys!

15 comments:
I love it! I"m sure barbie tastes just as good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YES WE SHOULD DO LUNCH (MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP RIGHT NOW)
Happy Birthday! That looks like the Mariposa barbie!!! My girls would have been thrilled with that!!!! Too funny. You have such a cute little family!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. The cake is lovely! I love it!! I was sooo sick on my birthday... no fun, no food, no nothing! I'm glad you had a fun day.
I love the cake! Who doesn't love anything barbie!! I can't believe you're worried about 30 try 45!!! I know to you I'm ancient. Love you, Julie
p.s. thanks for my great magazine. I appreciate you remembering me. :)
Happy Belated Birthday! You're not old yet though..... Just wait til you hit 30. Aaagghhh!!! Age is depressing after that. Glad you have one more year in your twenties......... Awesome cake BTW!
Happy Birthday Julie!! Glad we ran into you Friday night, dinner and movie was great!
Happy Birthday and 30 aint all that bad...it is the new 20 you know! Glad you had a good day.
I love the boys' faces in that picture with the happy birthday sigh. How fun! Love the cake! You look super cute too!
Happy Birthday Julie! Don't be to scared of 30, I seem to be surviving ok. Glad you had a fun day. Those boys are sure cuties!
Enjoy 29!! It is you last year in your twenties! I was so focused on 30, that I might as well have been already. So in my head I have been 30 for two years...NO GOOD!!
I hope you know that is not just any Barbie. That is the Mariposa Barbie that Riley loves! I don't even dare show her that you got a cake like that! Wow... Roman is so cool.
Happy Late Birthday! I love the birthday cake. It is the thought that counts. What cute boys you have.
What a great bunch of boys you have. We hope you had a happy birthday.
What a lucky girl you are to have such cute boys to take care of you! Happy Birthday!
I love the Barbie cake!!! I think the cake was perfect. :) It sounds like you had a great birtday & you deserved it.
Post a Comment