Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sunday best

I don't know about you, but if I saw this little guy walking into nursery I would turn and run the other way. Haha...I just think he looks like a little punk in this picture and it makes me laugh.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melinda said...

What a cutie!! I am sure Audrey will put him in his place in nursery if he steps out. She is a little sassy & I am sure she keeps them hoping in there!

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh they are such cute boys!!! How fun!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

He does look like he might be up to something....what a funny guy. If you give a mouse a cookie.... LOL

Steph said...

There is just something about kids all dressed up for church. He looks so cute.

Julie Ann said...

With the hair and the shirt untucked I think I would run too! He is a dolly! How could you not just kiss that face all day long?

Grigg family

Grigg family