We didn't make it to my parent's house this year to cut down a tree, so we went to a local Garden shop and got one there. The boys picked out a great tree that thankfully I loved too and we loaded it up!
I couldn't resist the
paperwhite flowers they had
growing so I got some bulbs to grow at home. They are my favorite winter flower!
We ended with some hot chocolate to warm up and headed home. We were too tired to actually decorate the tree once we got home, how bad is that? Oh well, we got it done soon enough!
4 comments:
Love the flowers!
Cute way to display your pictures. I love the flowers, too. Everything eventually gets done, doesn't it? It may take a few days but somehow it comes together and looks great!!
what fun day. the picture collage is so cute, and honestly i LOVE paperwhites too. i love any white flower for that matter, but paperwhites are so classic looking.
happy holidays!
Cute! I wish I could have those flowers in my home all year. SO beautiful and classy.
Post a Comment