Wow, I can't believe how fast the holidays have flown by. We had a great time visiting family and spending time together. We traveled to both Burley and Bear Lake this year, but enjoyed Christmas Eve and morning at our home. Traveling was a pain with the crappy weather and roads but it was all worthwhile. The boys seem to love it more each year and it's been fun watching them experience all the excitement. Santa pulled through with the highly anticipated trains.
I am looking forward to the new year and new adventures!


3 comments:
Looks like a Christmas morning they'll never forget. How fun. I can see why you wouldn't want to bring it all to mom's. LOL cute pics!
I have to say that I love these pictures of your kids, but I have been emamored at the background...Is this seriously your house! BEAUTIFUL. Will you please come and decorate mine??? PLEASE! Oh, and it has to be done on less than $10 dollars (that is all I have to spare, tee-hee)! Well done Jules!
I love the Christmas Morning pics. Too bad all the toys are broken by now (at least by my kids). I love your grid pics with the border. I need some lessons.
Post a Comment