
I finally joined facebook a few days ago-most of you know that because you are on facebook too. I'm having fun reconnecting and all, but I have to say blogging is still more fun for me. Not that I/we can't love both, but when it comes right down to it, which one do you like best? Just curious!
10 comments:
Blogging hands down! Facebook is pretty dang easy to reconnect with more people but it is also so blah!
They are both so different in my book. I hate all the extra features on facebook...like "poking", "snowball fight," etc... As for reconnecting with friends, it's great but sometimes where do you draw the line with who you reconnect with? I like to put my blog address on facebook then it eliminates a lot of unnecessary e-mailing back and forth or phone calls. So my answer...both for different reasons.
I agree with the other two. I like both, but I think facebook it an easy "chat" system, like texting or something...blogging is so great because it is more of a reflection of who you are. It gives you a creative outlet and such. And though both can be addicting and totally (waisted) time consuming--I think blogging has more to offer to someone than does facebook. I think it's funny you posted this cuz I've been wondering the same thing! It seems blog world is slowing down and facebook is on fire. Crazy!
I agree...I think blogging is so much more personal!
Blogging is more fun! But Facebook is good if you just want to find old friends and such. :)
I've found myself on Facebook a lot more often than on my blog lately, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't have a lot to blog about right now, or I'm too lazy to download the pics off of my camera to post on my blog. I think they're both fun, but they take up too much of my time!
I know I love rain a lot, SNOW? I like it but not too much snow.I can't wait for the sequel too. Did you like SATC the movie? I LOVED IT!. I love..love colors, bright, red,yellow, depends on my mood.Anyway
B - I can control and it is not too hectic or too much going on.
FB - it's fun to see pics, old friends, classmates, too much going. It's both fun.
I have mixed feelings both ways! They both are total time wasters for me, but so addicting and so much dang FUN!!! I've recently gotten more involved with FB and have found some long-lost friends that I've lost touch with through the years. Reconnecting has been so amazing!
Just in case you missed it on my blog, I picture tagged you!
I got your invite. and I must admit, I've been invited by others, but I've never taken the plung. I don't understand facebook vs blogging. So I don't know. I guess I prefer blogging. What is the difference?
I am defiantly a blogger. In fact I am thinking about canceling my face book because I really don't use it. I keep in touch with the people that I care to keep in touch with, so it is awkward with people that have found me, we do a small catch up and have nothing else in common to continue chatting about!
Post a Comment