
It's my sister Tami's birthday today so I wanted to do a special "shout out." (Sorry for the prego pic Tam, it's the most recent one I had of just you and me). Anyway, she's beautiful, talented, a fantastic mom, the most organized person I know, smart, funny, generous...the list goes on and on. Anyone who knows her will agree with me I'm sure. I'm so blessed to have her in my life and especially to have her as a sister. We talk everyday at least once and I cannot imagine my life without her. She's my sounding board for all I do. In some ways it feels like she is my big sister and teaches me stuff I should be teaching her. She usually knows way more than I do about life in general. And never have you heard such laughing during late night chit chats as as when we are together...oh the fun we have. Love ya lots Tam!

4 comments:
Thanks, Jule. That was SO nice of you. You're the best!
All I can say is aren't sisters the best! There's nothing that compares to a sister!!
I agree! Tami is so great & we are so lucky to have her in our family! (We consider you as part of our family too!)
You guys are so cute! Aren't sisters the greatest! I hope Tami had a great birthday too.
Post a Comment