Friday, April 17, 2009

I heart NYC


So I'm headed to NYC with a friend next week and wanted to hear any "MUST DO'S" from anyone who has been there. We've both been before and have done most of the touristy stuff so we want NEW ideas! Restaurants, museums, buildings, shopping...anything really.

And don't worry I will come home with MANY many photos to fill all your aesthetic and travel bug needs:) Very excited to say the least! Who wants a t-shirt??

4 comments:

allegra said...

YAY ! New York! Have fun. Wish I could help, but last time we just did the touristy stuff. We did like Gray's Papaya, though. Good hot dogs, cheap, and nice smoothie drinks!:)

By the way, I still read your blog but always forget to comment b/c I read it in google reader. Do you mind if I still peek after you're private? I think your boys are cute and I've missed your posts!
allegra.george@gmail.com

Kelly said...

Uh, not fair...

The Morton's said...

How fun..have been to the Old Navy Flag ship? I hear they have a great bargain basement.

oh ya, please add me to your private list. what happened on Oprah?

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH...You are killing me!!!!!
Can I just tell you thatI love...love...love NY. NY is like my fave City of all time esp. when we visited USA when I was a kid. I love NY than FL or CA...Anyways, I almost moved to NY then Paul proposed. So we ended up going there for our honeymoon. Anyways here are some of my must see,shop,eat and chill out......

1.Top shop! you have to go, they just opened the 1st store in USA..Now I am so jealous!
2.Dylan's Candy Bar
3.American Girl Place
4.Century 21
5.FAO Schwartz
6.Henri Bendel
7.H&M
8.Zara
9.Sex and the city tour...A MUST!
10.Serendipity.
11.Broadway shows
12.Buttercup cafe
13.R&L restaurant
14.wOODBURY OUTLET
15.cHINA tOWN
16.mATSUHISA
17.Belvedere Castle
18.Carousel
19.Top of the Rock Observation Desk
20.New York Palace Hotel - if you love gossip girl like I do..haahaa
and of course the famous Palmyra tour...

I will write back if I remember more.
Have fun and enjoy!!!!

Grigg family

Grigg family