Wow! I am back from my trip to NYC . It was seriously SO FUN!!! It went way too fast but we did so much stuff. Here are some highlights in this collage. I'll post more later!
Magnolia Bakery
Empire State Building
Met Museum of Art
Meeting Neil (So You Think You Can Dance)
Central Park
Serendipity
Wax Museum
Museum of Natural History
St Patrick's Cathedral
Arch De Triumph (NYC version)
Times Square
5 comments:
I am soooo Jealous! NY, Magnolia,serendipity. Did you go shopping? Im sure you did. Love it. Love your pics! Glad you had fun!
That collage looks way cool with your NYC pics! I can't wait to see more!!!!!!!!
Wow, that sounds soo fun! Put me on your private list. Maybe I need to watch that show???
stephshirley@q.com
love the pics. is seeing Dolly not on your list of highlights? You've had a happenin' life lately!
I love NY. I went for the first time a few years ago on a girls trip. It was a total blast. Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment