Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In full swing


Fall is definitely a GREAT season! We have been busy with all that goes with it. The pumkin patch and carving were a hit-mostly anyway-Garrett wouldn't touch the "guts" to save his life. I'm afraid the faces weren't very creative but my boys don't know that yet so don't tell.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Callin and Tricia said...

Looks like a fun pumpkin patch. Don't you love the fall?

Marilyn said...

I can't believe how hard it is to actually carve pumpkins, needless to say, our faces are quite generic too but the kids had fun throwing pumpkin guts at each other till I kaboshed that activity. What a mean mom!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I love the pumpkin pictures. I wish I could have been there to see Garrett not wanting to touch the guts. LOL! Radley was up to his elbow in guts. (I think he ate some too!) :) Great pictures, so colorful!

Grigg family

Grigg family