I know to those of you not preg, gigantic tummies are kinda cute...well soak it up cuz this is one HUGE belly and you're not going to see many more pics like this:)
I forgot what it was like to be able to reach the sink, drive without being uncomfortable, see my toes, hold my boys on my lap, and sleep on my stomache. I know I sound whiny, but really, it's crazy how many ways it affects daily life...
6 more weeks!!! Remind me that it'll be worth it in the end.


14 comments:
You and I are in the same page Julie....I only have 4 left but most days it feels like forever. Good luck. You look great!
You do look great! How about you send me your cute maternity clothes. :) Oh and the stuff Tami made, ADORABLE!!! You are so lucky!
You are so cute! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. (for me anyway!) You are a trooper! Just think how soon you will be holding that sweet baby girl in your arms.
You look fabulous!!! I am so excited for you I can't hardly stand it! The bibs you sewed are adorable! I can not wait to meet your precious baby girl!
Darling! You look like I look at three months. Not kidding! You look adorable, especially for being almost due. Enjoy these last six weeks. They will go too fast.
Lookin' good! Really, you look great! I hope the next 6 weeks aren't too miserable. :)
Oh, the not sleeping on your stomach is the WORST! It's the first thing I look forward to after having a baby. You look so cute!
Oh girlfriend, it will be sooo worth it! For me anyway! I can't wait to hold and cuddle your little sweet "girl"! I think you look fabulous (even with the droopy eye)! Time will go quickly and then you'll be holding your darling angel and life will be Great! Thanks again for letting us stay! We sure miss you guys!
You're having a girl!!! Congrats. By the way, you look beautiful.
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you as you draw closer to the end..."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." very wise advice from a cheerful little fish!
I'm getting SO excited to meet little Ava. You really look so cute.
Ok so I considered the name Ava (I saw that Tami called her that)... Love it! The real reason I'm writing is I swear I saw your friend Tricia at McDonalds in Lehi. By the time my brain computed who it was (or maybe was) it was too late to say anything. Anyway, I just love how small this world is... if it was really her anyway. Hope you are feeling well... maybe you've had your baby by now and I just don't know. :)
I know you haven't posted pictures of sweet little Ava yet on here but I wanted to tell you congratulations! She is adorable (I say her picture on Kelli's blog)
Okay, time for some Ava pics! And if she's big I'll be so mad!
Post a Comment