These were taken recently by my good friend Chantri. She has taken most of our family and kid photos the past few years. I think she does a fabulous job! It's not easy to get 3 kids looking, let alone smiling, at you. I really enjoyed the indoor session because sometimes the outdoor ones {at least in November} are cold and the kids get grumpy. It was also fun to have Ava sitting up in these. And I might me a little biased { ok a lot}, but my boys look so handsome:)
8 comments:
Jules! These pictures are great...What cute kids. I just opened your Christmas card. Where's the pic of you and Roman? Merry Christmas!
Adorable! Can't wait to see them enlarged on your wall. I can't believe how many good ones you got.
Just darling.....all of them! Wish I could get my kids some "real" pictures taken, they just arent' so cooperative and I'm not that patient. Ha ha
Great pics! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
such cute kiddos!
I love these new pictures! So good to see updated photos of your darling children. Thanks for the Christmas card it was so cute! Having atleast one girl to dress up is the best (how many times have I mentioned that to you)?!!
As always ADORABLE! Hope you had a good christmas-and a good year to come!
Very cute kids! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment