Monday, April 25, 2011

Guess who's turning 1



 

Cannot believe my baby will be ONE next week. I am seriously dumbfounded...In my head she is should be about 4 months old.

I've got a great big party in the works and another photo shoot that I cannot wait for...
Lots of fun stuff to keep me from getting too sad that I've lost my baby baby and gained a spunky lil' toddler.  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW! Time does fly. She is a cutie.
Almost time for another one. haha.

BTW- I love Regina Spektor so I listened to your playlist at work today. Great music!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

This past year has seriously gone by so fast. She really has just grown right up. She gets prettier all the time- if possible. She is SOOO adorable. Love these pics of her, she is so photogenic.

Melinda said...

I agree - 4 months sounds right - NOT 1 year old! What a cutie pie!

Grigg family

Grigg family