Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Book Club

I love my book club! Nothing gets my heart pumping more than a good book discussion. I just got home tonight and my head is still spinning from all the adult interaction. I mean I love Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstien and all, but it's nice to have a break. The ladies are fabulous and it's the best of both worlds. We converse and laugh and eat; and then we argue and discuss and ananlyze. Then we get to do it all over again next month-I love it! I decided to start a list of books we've read and some I read on my own. Hope you enjoy it, obviously it's a work in progress. (Disclaimer, I am not your mom, you be the judge of the book).

4 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I would love to know what some of those books you are reading are. I am anxiously awaiting "Breaking Dawn" but August isn't coming fast enough.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Oops....I just found your list!

The Morton's said...

Go book club! Glad you found me, it will be fun to converse. Still waiting for my other contacts to catch on to the blogging thing( that or they don't care! :-)) If you decide to do the freezer meal thing, let me know and I can email you some recipes to try. So glad you got to go to Florida. We lived in Jacksonville--2 hours north of Orlando and loved it (except the humidity and lack of seasons). I'd love to import a couple of doses of Florida sunshine this month!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also anxiously awaiting the next book "Breaking Dawn" I've read alot of the books you've read on your list. Jodi Picoult is a great author I've read a few by her check some out!

Grigg family

Grigg family