Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"My Brother"


When you come from a large family, it's easy to get lost in the mix. One might even struggle with identity issues later in life. This is apparently the case with my brother. I often refer to him and his family in my blogging-his wife Misty and kids Kylee, Jaden, Jaxon, and Kenidee. Apparently I neglect him though-a mistake I don't mean to duplicate! I have five older brothers and he is the second oldest of us 8 kids. He is a hard worker, initiates parties more than anyone I know, is kinder than anyone I know, makes me laugh harder than almost anyone I know, and helps around the house more than any other guy I know. My sisters and I joke that we wish we were married to him-gross I know! But if you knew him you would know why! I consider myself very lucky to be his sister and have him in my life. Anyway, this is my tribute to him! Oh by the way, his name is LANCE!!!! I do need to write it more, sorry LANCE!!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

What a nice tribute to Lance! I love the book list (after I found it). I need to borrow all those books from you.

Tami said...

What a nice tribute to Lance! I love the book list (after I found it). I need to borrow all those books from you.

Makenzee and Family said...

haha! Poor poor lance! and i would LOVE to come and stay with you guys again this summer! it was so much fun!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

We just love Lance don't we? He is so fun to be around. Great post!

Grigg family

Grigg family