Just wanted to write and tell my sister Tami Happy Birthday! I wish I could be there with you today. Hope you have a great year being 26! I like the 6 months that I am only 2 years older than you so I don't feel as old. Love ya!
Hi Julie, I really haven't been ignoring you, thanks for offering for the babysitting for sunday. ayla ended up sick so we didn't do much that day and that was why i was rushing out of primary. did you and marilyn ever work out lunch times? I'm open this week after 11:45 each day, and before 1:30 on Valentines Day--providing Ayla gets better. If it's not working maybe we can make it next week or somethin
Thanks, Jule! I used to love those 6 months when I was younger especially because I was finally only 2 years younger than you. At least I'm not turning 29 this year. Ha ha ha
2 comments:
Hi Julie, I really haven't been ignoring you, thanks for offering for the babysitting for sunday. ayla ended up sick so we didn't do much that day and that was why i was rushing out of primary. did you and marilyn ever work out lunch times? I'm open this week after 11:45 each day, and before 1:30 on Valentines Day--providing Ayla gets better. If it's not working maybe we can make it next week or somethin
Thanks, Jule! I used to love those 6 months when I was younger especially because I was finally only 2 years younger than you. At least I'm not turning 29 this year. Ha ha ha
Post a Comment