Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. For our header: I cropped the picture to get it the shape it is. I kind of played around with it to get it the way I liked it. You can add a picture if you go to settings and then configure header. But, it looks like you already know how to do that.
That berry dessert looks delicious! Makes me excited for spring and summer.
2 comments:
Looks like spring...lots of light and colors...love it!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. For our header: I cropped the picture to get it the shape it is. I kind of played around with it to get it the way I liked it. You can add a picture if you go to settings and then configure header. But, it looks like you already know how to do that.
That berry dessert looks delicious! Makes me excited for spring and summer.
Post a Comment