No this is not me (don't be fooled by the dark hair and fabulous long legs)but I did recently buy this cute shirt and swimsuit. Not really that interesting- I realize this- but I have nothing better to blog about. Someone come visit me -Please!
how cute! i found that book so i will come visit you tomorrow. i think that recipe would work great with chicken, maybe make sure it has some fat with it, since the roasts do? i thought it was a fun recipe for a change (you could probably freeze the meat, too!)
I am coming in a week an a half! I am so excited!! We are going to have to go shopping in addition to all of our other plans! miss you, talk at you soon Alli
3 comments:
how cute! i found that book so i will come visit you tomorrow. i think that recipe would work great with chicken, maybe make sure it has some fat with it, since the roasts do? i thought it was a fun recipe for a change (you could probably freeze the meat, too!)
I am coming in a week an a half! I am so excited!! We are going to have to go shopping in addition to all of our other plans! miss you, talk at you soon Alli
So CUTE! Don't you love Target? I actually wish they didn't have on in IF cause then you guys would have to move closer! :)
Post a Comment