Lucky, blessed, etc.. What would we do without family and good friends?? I really don't know if there is anything to do for Laura and Roy right now. We as Laura's siblings have just tried to think of some of the little things their not going to have time to think about or care about in the days to come. I know they have prayer after prayer said in their behalf and for the most part that's all anyone can give at the moment. It is a tough time. Our hearts are broken, but we know our Heavenly Father has a plan.
1 comment:
Lucky, blessed, etc.. What would we do without family and good friends?? I really don't know if there is anything to do for Laura and Roy right now. We as Laura's siblings have just tried to think of some of the little things their not going to have time to think about or care about in the days to come. I know they have prayer after prayer said in their behalf and for the most part that's all anyone can give at the moment. It is a tough time. Our hearts are broken, but we know our Heavenly Father has a plan.
Post a Comment