A- Attached or single? Happily attached
B- Best Friend: Tricia, my sisters...I can't choose just one! I am blessed with wonderful friends!
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of choice: Thursday, anticipating the weekend is almost as fun as living it.
E- Essential Item: Cell phone, computer, lip stuff, lotion, book. I sound like such a " girly girl"
F- Favorite Color: Red, but I wear white the most.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Bennington
I- Indulgence(s): Scrapbooking, Bajio salad way too often, shopping, and sleeping in whenever I can!
J- January or July: July
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family...they are everything to me.
M- Marriage Date: August 2, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges for sure!
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing a loved one
Q- Quote(s): "You can never get enough of what you don't need because what you don't need will never please you."
R- Reason To Smile: My 2 boys that remind me what life is really about!
S- Season: Summer, I repeat SUMMER!
T- Tag others +: Tami, Kelli, Tricia, Marilyn
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I make lists for everything and have done this since I was old enough to write.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater
W- Worst Habit: Eating too many sweets and plucking my eye brows at stop lights:)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, but this is a stupid question
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken salad, french beans, fruit, Dr Pepper, and chips and dip.
I- Indulgence(s): Scrapbooking, Bajio salad way too often, shopping, and sleeping in whenever I can!
J- January or July: July
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family...they are everything to me.
M- Marriage Date: August 2, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges for sure!
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing a loved one
Q- Quote(s): "You can never get enough of what you don't need because what you don't need will never please you."
R- Reason To Smile: My 2 boys that remind me what life is really about!
S- Season: Summer, I repeat SUMMER!
T- Tag others +: Tami, Kelli, Tricia, Marilyn
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I make lists for everything and have done this since I was old enough to write.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater
W- Worst Habit: Eating too many sweets and plucking my eye brows at stop lights:)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, but this is a stupid question
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chicken salad, french beans, fruit, Dr Pepper, and chips and dip.
Z- Zodiac: Leo
2 comments:
hey... you left a comment on my blog about "congrats on the pregnancy tricia just told me, when did you go digital".... I'm guessing that was for someone else??? don't worry I deleted it and only 3 of my friends think I'm lying about not being pregnant:)
What the heck are french beans? That is one great tag. I'm proud to say I knew almost everything about you. Looks like your comment to Kim accidentally got sent to Chelsea. Oops. Have a nice day!
Post a Comment