Thanks to my ipod...1. I cook more because I am entertained while doing it
2. I clean more -same reason
3. I exercise more-same reason
4. I don't listen to my kids-this could be problematic-just kidding I can tune them out if I want to though. This works for husbands too:)
5. I am in a better mood when I hear my favorite songs
6. I can entertain Ethan any place any time
7. I can predict the weather-not really I just wanted another reason!
8. I watch less TV
9. My scrapbooks have more pizazz
10. I am 'down with all the hip songs" and my dance girls actually think I'm cool.

1 comment:
I totally agree with you! I would like to use it to zone out even more but I only have one little voice to listen to during the day and he would be awfully lonely without "mom, mom, mom" to talk to.
Post a Comment