
Well, we are off to Alaska in a few days and I cannot contain my excitement...yea! This is our first cruise and I have no idea what to expect! Thank goodness we are going with friends who have gone before. I don't love leaving the boys for very long (we even signed our wills last night-not fun:( but it will be nice to relax and enjoy some time with Roman. Packing for this trip has taken some major planning because of the variations in climate, activities, etc. I hope I am prepared. I realize I won't be coming back with a tan, but I can save that for later~Bon Voyage!
6 comments:
Hi julie, this is josie (ipsen) grover. My mom just got back from an alaskan cruise on sunday. She was amazed by the scenery. Im so jelous! How fun for you. I just jumped on your blogg from rachel olsens page. Ours is caligrovers.blogspot.com , its new so we're not to fancy yet. Good to see you with such a cute family.
I hope you have a great time. I think an Alaskan cruise would be a great way to see Alaska. My only cruise experience was a year and a half ago... it was a full week long and I was 9 weeks pregnant. Need I say more?!! I was glad to get back on land, that's for sure! Can't wait to hear all about it. Take care.
I hope you have so much fun. My Alaskan cruise was one of my favorites. Enjoy, but don't let Roman fish too much.
Okay, so I'm ready for you to be home so I can have someone to talk to. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your pictures. Enjoy and I'll see ya soon!
Hope you had a great time. My husband loves Alaska. I hope I can see it some day.
I hope you have so much fun. I hear the Alaskan cruises are so neat. We haven't been on a cruise either, but when we do we will go somewhere warm (I can't handle more cold). You'll have to post lots of pics when you return.
P.S. The guilt sunk in...I finally updated my blog.
Post a Comment