Roman and I were driving the other day and seriously drove right by this guy and his dog. Of course I had my camera in my purse and I snapped one right as we passed them (hope he doesn't mind and I love how the dog looked right at me like he was posing). Isn't it hilarious? I mean, what is he thinking? I guess the dog didn't really mind but come on...is this even legal? Needless to say we laughed for a good ten minutes along with the rest of the drivers who happened to be on the same highway. Only in Idaho...that is all I have to say!

9 comments:
That is awesome!! He doesn't look too happy, though!
I love your updates! You look so pretty for the Poison concert. Have you read part of the Midnight Sun book on Meyer's website? I loved it and am sad she won't be finishing it for a long time.
bahaha!! oh, the shirt under the armpits is definately sexy. my question is, if dogs see in black and white, why would they need sunglasses? hmmmmmm
Hilarious! Quincers got a big kick out of it. Do you think the sunglasses are to protect the dog's eyes? LOL! Nevermind the fact that he is totally putting the dog's life in danger. It's probably just to look like a biker dog. Thanks for sharing!!
I didn't know Roman got a motorcycle!! Roman looks angry that you took that picture of him...
So, maybe it would be nice if I checked your blog once in a while!That picture is too funny...you should totally send it to Jay Leno!Scrapping was a blast today and just what I needed! You're awesome and the weather was great for the boys too. I'm feeling MUCH more scrapping coming up in the near future!
That is so totally funny! "Only in Idaho"! We came across your blog by chance. Hope you don't mind. It's been a long time since we've seen you guys. You have a way cute family and a really fun blog!
That is so funny! It's a good thing the dog had on some sunglasses so he didn't get any bugs in his eyes!
I am sure he doesn't mind his picture posted on the web....he is totally posing!! Isn't it the best when you come upon one of those scenes when you actually have your camera instead of just wishing you did. When Ben and I lived in Missouri we were very close to an Amish community. One day I came out of Wal-Mart and parked next to our truck was a horse and buggy tied to the light post. I thought that was pretty ironic and totally hilarious. I ran back in and bought a disposable camera but by the time I returned it was gone! I take mine everywhere now.
Post a Comment