Isn't he adorable? I had a fun trip to Logan to see my sister Tami who had her 3rd baby on Wednesday. She didn't find out what the sex was so it was a total suprise when HE was born! They are doing well and the other two are adjusting to their new brother. My sister handled everything like a rock star, you amaze me Tam!
8 comments:
He is adorable! That makes me a bit baby hungry for a newborn... minus the no sleep and feedings every two hours! My one year old will do!! Now where is she??!!
So exciting! And I am so glad they are able to have BOYS! Also happy belated birthday! And I love the picture of your family! That turned out so nice!
Wow they make cute babies!
He is very cute.
Julie~
I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your boys are adorable. You look like you are doing well. Where are you at now? Come see us at http://dadsoutnumbered4to1.blogspot.com/
Suzanne
What a cute little guy. Still waiting for the "pictures" that you have taken that have replaced JCPENNY!!
Wahoo! Congrat's Tami! He is an angel.
I still believe too! Glad you had such a great time with family. It's what this time of year is all about. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment