Thought I'd post some of the pictures we had taken recently. We haven't had family pictures for a long time so I am excited! Our photographer did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone! You can find Chantri at http://studiockchantrikeelephotography.com The boys weren't completely cooperative, of course, but I think that just adds to the uniqueness.
We used a couple of these pics on our Christmas card and they turned out super CUTE...
The Grigg Family







13 comments:
Never seen the like of them... Which one are you going to choose for your living room? I LOVE the stairs looking down. I love how you look sepia but you're not...
Love them! We finally had some taken this year too. You guys look so good!
Amazing!!! What an adorable family!
Very Very Cute!!!
These are so awesome!
Your pictures turned out GREAT!!! You are so photogenic and look absolutely beautiful...the rest of the fam looks good too! :)
LOVE THEM! So Chantri Keele did them? She is my neighbor! She lives just down the road and around the corner! Your family looks so great! We still need to get together one of these days! =)
Julie you have such a cute family. I love the pictures, so so cute.
These pictures turned out awesome. I nearly got teared up when I received one of them in the mail because I love you so dearly! What a perfect little family you are. You will always be one of my FAVORITE people! I hope you had a merry Christmas.
(maybe one year I will be on top of it enough to send out Christmas cards...it will happen someday...I promise!)
THESE ARE SOOO GOOD! I am soo impressed! She did an awesome job and your clothes are so cute and I LOVE the train tracks.
Okay, I'm a little slow to checking out the blog, but these pictures are so cute! I love the one of you and Roman. And that one of Ethan-he looks so...innocent. Isn't it so great when you get some good family pictures.
Gorgeous. I love the pix. They are great.
I love your family photos!
Post a Comment