Garrett woke up this morning before any of us even knew he was awake and ate 2 boxes of Orange Sticks I had as gifts for my Visiting Teaching ladies. Nice! Who knew kids even like these things; I mean I love them but a 2 year old? Needless to say he wasn't hungry until about dinnertime. He is so sneaky these days, I wouldn't be suprised if he's played with half his Christmas presents that are "hidden" downstairs. I think someone just officially made the Naughty list! ha ha:)
6 comments:
I have a little sneaky one too...sometimes I just have to laugh at him...if I didn't I would be pulling out my hair!
LOL!! That CRACKS me up! I love them too! :) I am surprised he didn't get sick..the chocolate on those is so sweet!
Your CD & cards should be to you tomorrow! :)
That is so funny! We too have a sneaky orange chocolate stick eater. Cason can seriously eat the entire box!!!
Wow, I had no idea kids would even eat orange sticks! Too funny!
He is soo sneaky!! What a funny little guy. I would have done the same thing if I didn't know better! LOL Glad he didn't get sick.
Yet again... us as little kids..
Post a Comment