Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight Delight








My mom, sisters, sister in laws, nieces and I got together to go to the Twilight movie. We shopped and ate at Olive Garden and then met back at Kelli's to play games and eat dessert. We played a trivia that was so interesting! For instance, did you know Bella wore hair pieces most of the movie to cut back on time? All the stuff we ate was either red, black or white; and of course there were red apples. Then we took these funny pictures of our faces in place of Bella so we can all have a photo with dreamy Edward. Last, we painted vampire bite marks on our necks and headed to the movie. We had bought tickets early, but we still had to stand in line for a while to get in. The anticipation and excitement was almost better than the movie itself...but the general consensus was that we all really liked most of it. I mean, how can you really pull off a movie with gorgeous immortals with only semi-gorgeous mortals? Impossible! But, however you look at it, we had a fabulous time being together and having fun and enjoyed watching no matter what our expectations. Thanks for all your hard work on the party Kelli, you amaze me!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Chantri said...

oh you girls are just WAY too cute! I haven't been able to read the Twilight books, but all this celebrating makes me feel a little left out! You are so gorgeous.

I am proofing through your photographs and can I just say your boys are DARLING! Ah, i'm dying. I should have them done in the next couple of days...by Wednesday...i'm hoping. Thanks for your patience!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Thank you for coming, I had a REALLY fun day! Cute pics! I love the one of you and Edward! Where will the New moon party be? lol

Julie Ann said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great time with your mom and sisters. Love the picture of you with Edward. And, I would have loved to see the bite marks on your neck! rarrrrr!

Unknown said...

Oh Julie, that is awesome! It looks like you guys had so much fun, what a fun Twilight party. I love the one of your head pokin out through the poster next to EDWARD!! Lol. The movie was so good huh? I'm goin again tonight for the 3rd time :)

Tracy said...

This looks like soooo much fun! I am jealous that you have soo many sisters to celebrate with! Great ideas and just cute cute!

Julie Ann said...

Ok, Julie, you look so sexy! Wow! Has Roman seen this picture? What out Bella you have competition!! :)

Julie Ann said...

Sorry, I meant watch out Bella!

Cordie said...

Now that sounds like a good time. How fun for all of you to have such a party and then go to the movie together! I liked it too. Will you drag Tricia out of her house and take her to the movie, I don't understand how she hasn't seen it yet!

Makenzee and Family said...

AHHHHHH! I wish i could've been there! how fun! i miss you guys. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Twilight Night out! I didnt know you are a Twi-hard too. We had a fun party too and kayla and Michelle came, we also went to the Twilight Movie Premiere Red carpet only. It was fun. Love your pics.

Amanda said...

I got to see the movie on opening night too, but I don't think I had as much fun as you guys did. I saw your blog from Tami's. Your boys are sure cute!

Grigg family

Grigg family