Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great in 2008

I'm kindof sad to see 2008 come to an end...it was a super year!
I thought I'd highlight some of the best things about 'o8:
*Garrett had his ear tubes for over a year and THEY WORKED! Yea, no more ear infections!
*Ethan learned to ride his bike without training wheels
*We finished our yard-no more dirt! Still more to plant but at least we have grass and a fence! Can't wait to plant a garden this spring...
*Our first cruise was amazing, Alaska was beautiful!
* Good Health...besides a few minor sniffles we cannot complain!
*We sold our business...No more Property management! Roman is just doing Golf Distribution
*I completed my first race...only a 10k but it got me started running and this is the important part! Maybe I'll do a half marathon this year...hmmm
*Enjoyed time with family and friends
*Continue to love the gospel and its wonderful principles that makes our life complete!
WELCOME 2009! Hope you are Wonderful!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great highlights. I think I'll do the same, I'm in need of a blog post anyway...

Cordie said...

2008 was a great year for you! I am still mad I didn't run with you guys, I am such a slacker!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

It's good to think of all the good things. Like how you came up with something good out of a bad thing, like the tubes. It shows you are a positive person. Happy 2009!!! Those were fun to read!

Grigg family

Grigg family