To celebrate the New Year, our friends Tracy and Aaron, invited us to stay with them in their cabin in Island Park. We had so much fun snowmobiling, sleighriding, playing games, watching movies, eating, and RELAXING! We had a great time. Thanks for the fun memories Trenkles; you guys rock!



6 comments:
Looks like a great time!
We were up there, too! I wished we would have known! Glad you had fun and yes tons of snow!
What a fun New Years! Great pictures! I love the little snowmobile. I LOVE your new header!!
Looks like you had a great time! I have to tell you again that I love LOVE your family pictures! It was good seeing you again! P.S. the test came back positive!!
I love Ethan's snowmobile! Ryan was telling me about it.... Your new header is so cute...and I love your family picture!!!
That looks fun... that's what I wanna do next year...
Post a Comment