Saturday, March 21, 2009

Latest and Greatest

Oh the fun I have with Ethan's hair...now what was it you use for it to stay up like this...egg yolks and glue-that's right! Maybe tomorrow...or maybe not! I'll stick with shampoo!

Playing a fun Dr Seuss game that we love.

If my kids were allowed to make all their own clothing choices, this would inevitably be the outcome every time!

Splurging on way too much frosting for an otherwise rather lame holiday...any excuse to eat cupcakes is fine with us!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I LOVE the hair! He has so much of it to work with! What a CUTIE Garrett is dressed like that. Fun cupcakes! I am SO looking forward to coming to your house!

Tami said...

Sweet hair. I love Garrett's outfit. He is such a boots boy. Love the outfit.

Grigg family

Grigg family