Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!!!


After much deliberation, we have decided to GO PRIVATE with our family blog. PLEASE, please please leave your email address and I'll put you on the list. (Maybe I watch Oprah too much) I really want to stay in the blogging world so don't forget about us!!!
Don't worry, it's only one extra step when you log in-no big deal! Final day will be May 15th !

32 comments:

The Morton's said...

jcmorto1@msn.com

Jamie said...

Julie- I love your blog! dancefamilyinidaho@gmail.com

My Angels said...

Better count me in lady!!
vadealli@yahoo.com

Julie Ann said...

juliekiser5@hotmail.com but of course you already know that!!!

Anonymous said...

cubsparks@gmail.com
~Scott

Chatty Natty said...

Sad to see u go...someone else mentioned Oprah a while back...what's she saying now? natalie.lundquist@gmail.com

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Don't forget us!
dtkhmoldy@yahoo.com

Tia said...

Count me in! tiachap@yahoo.com

josie said...

josiegrover@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading. :)

Chelsea said...

me:) chelseajchristensen@hotmail.com

McKell said...

Pick me! :)
mckell86@hotmail.com
And I LOVE your family picture at the top, so so cute!

Chantri said...

I'm with you on this one-- I think i'll be doing the private switch for good this time (and not second guess it!) Add me for sure! :) studio.ck@hotmail.com

Ben said...

benbelnap@msn.com

...and if you're afraid of predators, don't let Sparky in. I'm telling you. He creeps me out.

Anonymous said...

joanskat@hotmaail.com

what's did Oprah say?

Tami said...

Okay, Okay, Don't forget me!

Rich and Tyra said...

bisch5993@hotmail.com

Alisha said...

please! alishabsjoblom@gmail.com

Kelly said...

kellybradshaw2@msn.com

Sarah Stokes said...

stokesbunch@msn.com

kris andersen said...

krisbills19@yahoo.com

the McLaughlin's said...

I'm so jealous about your NY trip! Have so much fun! Let us see your blog please :)
bryjessnben@hotmail.com

Cordie said...

you dang private people, jk! cordiet@gmail.com

Shinae said...

Alan and I read your blog and love it. :) Please add us, even if you didn't know we're readers. shinaefurgeson@gmail.com

Marissa said...

rissakae79@yahoo.com I love to check you guys out!

Shelly said...

ryhaz@msn.com

Steph said...

I'm still deciding, I guess I need to watch that oprah everyone is talking about.
stephanietaylor25@gmail.com

Tina said...

me! it's the only way to keep track of people :)
tashepherd@hotmail.com

Ryan Eborn said...

raeborn@gmail.com

Annie said...

Don't forget about me! annielgill@yahoo.com

Brooke Campbell said...

jaroml@cableone.net

Jade and Todd said...

jadebischoff@gmail.com

Trev & Hayden said...

Hi Julie,

I love checking out your blog. Your family is adorable and you are an amazing mother.

haydendawn@yahoo.com

Grigg family

Grigg family