Had so much FUN at the race last weekend!!! The weather was a little rainy but it actually felt good. I took 6th in my age division and beat my time from last year so I was pretty stoked. Now if I could only walk normal without being sore...
Pictured are Trevor (bro in law) Tami (sister) and Tricia (BF).
11 comments:
I wish I had that kind of energy! Looks like fun.
We are Amazing! Just kidding... I can't even believe I finished. And yes, still sore even today.
I am sad I couldn't be there. Maybe next year all three of us can do it? Good job! I am so proud of all of you! Seriously! Cute pictures!
Great job! I can't remember the last time I ran.... and I'm not talking about chasing my toddler down the road either (did that yesterday)! Maybe some day....
Fun to run a race! I have been a slacker about signing up for races this year. You look great and congrats on getting a better time. That is the funnest part for me.
How fun, you guys look to cute to be getting ready to run. Looks like you have had an exciting and fun few months. Love all the pictures
FUN! So I posted on Tami's blog. we should have a Crane Fam reunion triathlon or 5/10K for fun. What do you think?
Great job. I'm thinking about doing the sprint triathlon in Bear Lake in September. You should do it too!
Hey Julie, I came across your blog and stalked you. :) Good old blog stalking, gotta love it! ;) This is Brooke Rowland by the way. I will e-mail you an invite to my blog so we can be blogging buddies. How have you been? You have an adorable family. Tell Roman hello from me...if he remembers me from the good old Ricks days. I look forward to hearing from you hopefully!
Way to go runner! It was fun seeing you and going to the movie even though I bawled the whole time!
That is great. Looks fun. I like to run in the rain and when it is cooler. Where was the race?
Post a Comment