Over the 4th of July week , we headed to Newport, Oregon. My sister Tami and her family came too. Wow, the drive was super long but once we got there it was AMAZING!!! This is the beach at our condo...
This is at the Aquarium, Lighthouse and swimming pool. There was so much to see and do; every day was filled with something new.
Roman and Trevor caught some crab on a little boat they rented. It was DELICIOUS!!!
This is in a small town called Depot Bay. We went whale watching and the kids had their first taste of clam chowder.
Oregon is beautiful! I cannot wait to go back!





12 comments:
I haven't been to the Oregon coast since I was 12 or 13. What I remember of it I loved. Looks like you had a great time.
Looks so fun! I love how it is all fishy! Crab, clam chowder, etc. I love the pictures of you and the kids! Looks like a GREAT vacation spot! LOVE the layouts!
What a fun trip, great pics!! I can't believe how full you pack your summers, I wish we had your ambition!!! My poor kids;) Only 5 more weeks to go!!
That looks like you guys had way too much fun. I love the pictures. We need to get the boys together again! We missed you when we were up in Idaho last.
Looks like you guys had a great time. We are leaving tomorrow to head to Oregon for my sister's sealing and we are all going to spend a few days at a beach house also. We are going to be down south, by the redwoods, instead if up north though. Seeing your pics makes me excited to go. You guys sure look great!
We went there on a family vacation back when I was maybe going into the 8th grade. It was one of my favorite and most memorable vacations. I am so glad you guys were able to go. The pictures are great, thanks for sharing.
That is so pretty! Looks like a fun vacation.
Holy Cow, I haven't even checked blogs in months! We have been traveling so much this summer, I think I'm actually ready for school to start! You look like you've had a great summer too! Lots of fun pics, friends and family. Let's get together soon and go to lunch!
Looks so fun! Love your pics too :)) Happy Summer :))
That was such a good time. (Minus our 19 hour round about drive home) Glad you got your pics together. I'm so behind. Thanks again for a great trip!
That is such a fun trip! We did that same vacation a few years ago with my family. We stayed in a condo right on the beach in Depot Bay where we watched the whales right off our balcony. We caught some crabs too, but they weren't as big as yours! Such a beautiful place. We ate some fresh halibut fish and chips at a little authentic restaurant at the bay in Newport. So yummy! I want to go back!Hope things are good for you guys!
p.s. From the looks of your pictures we went to all those same places. So fun and so pretty!
Post a Comment